I worked this out to be part of my eclair recipe and had to try the pudding on its own. Not the lowest in carbs, but it is a satisfying treat.
1/3 Cup of Granulated Sweetener
1 Tablespoon Liquid Sweetener
1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
1 Tablespoon Almond Meal
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1 Cup Vanilla Almond Milk
1 Tablespoon Butter
1 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
1. Mix together in saucepan on: almond milk, cream, liquid sweetener, sweetener, cornstarch and almond meal.
2. Stir occasionally. The mixture should thicken. Once it begins to thicken cook and stir for 3-5 minutes.
3. Pour one cup of the hot mixture into the eggs.
4. Pour egg mixture into the saucepan and cook for 2-4 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and melt butter into the mixture.
6. When the butter is fully melted add in the vanilla.
7. Chill in fridge for 2-3 hours.
Nutritional Information (for 1 of 4 servings)