1/2 Cup of Coffee
2 Cups of Heavy/Whipping Cream
2 Teaspoons Of Vanilla
1/8 Cup of Liquid Sweetener
1 Packet of Unflavoured Gelatin
2 8oz Bars of Cream Cheese
4 Tablespoons of Instant Coffee (I used French Vanilla flavoured)
3/4 Cup of Sweetener
1. Sprinkle packet of unflavoured gelatin over 1/2 cup of coffee in a small pot.
2. Heat on medium for about 5 minutes and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and add instant coffee, stir in one tablespoon at a time.
4. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
5. While coffee mixture is cooling in the fridge, warm cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for 45 seconds.
7. Once the coffee mixture has cooled a bit, add 1/2 cup of sweetener.
8. Beat together the coffee mixture and cream cheese mixture.
9. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Stir frequently to ensure no chunks develop.
10. While the cream cheese and coffee mixture is chilling whip 2 cups of cream with 1/8 cup of liquid sweetener, 1 teaspoon of vanilla and 1/4 cup of sweetener. Try to do this when the other mixture has about 10 minutes left in the fridge. This is essentially whipped cream, keep it in the fridge until you are ready for the next step.
11. Fold whipped cream into the coffee and cream cheese mixture.
12. Grease a pie pan or whatever you would like to use to shape your cheesecake.
13. Spread mixture into pan. Chill (DO NOT FREEZE) overnight.
*This mixture filled a pie pan for me and I then made 6 mini-square versions in a cup-cake pan. I decided to do the nutritional information for 8 slices and then the entire mixture, divide it how you want.
Nutritional Information (8 servings)
Nutritional Information (entire mixture)