Sunday, October 14, 2012

No Thought Peanut Butter Cookies

I do not think there is an easier recipe than this peanut butter cookie recipe.


I know, I have ugly plates. 
I used what I had to prepare these cookies, on my student budget I was forced to use the normal Kraft Smooth peanut butter. You can find many better alternatives with less sugar, I couldn't bear to waste the peanut butter I had. I eat a cookie before working out, they are filling. Use creamy peanut butter if possible.

Prep Work
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

Procedure & Ingredients
-In a medium bowl mix together the following:
1 Large Egg
1 Cup of Peanut Butter (I melt mine a bit to make it a little easier to mix together)
1 Cup of Sweetener
1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
 A Dash of Cinnamon

-When the mixture is a doughy consistency, ball the dough out onto a greased baking pan. ---You should have 12 little balls.

-Press the balls with a fork.

-Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes.

From my calculations, with my crappy peanut butter here is the nutritional information.

Per cookie:
Calories: 130
Total Fat: 11.3g
Carbs: 6.1g
Fiber: 1.3g
Sugars: 2g
Protein: 4.5g

Let me know what you think!