Sunday, October 14, 2012

Welcome To My Cook Book

Hi,

I recently decided to revamp my cookbook with
the very best Keto recipes I could find.
Bye, bye carbs! 
My name is Kate Bruce. This is a special blog I have created to essentially electronically log keto recipes I make. I have been on a low carb diet since the end of April and lost 30lbs. I feel better than ever, I have rare cravings for sugary foods but I never seem to want grains. I love my new lifestyle, yes there are compromises but I feel better now than ever. It has also brought my boyfriend and I closer because we spend time cooking food rather than making meals out of boxes. I started keto as a 30 day challenge to myself and have been living low carb for over five months now, over the summer our kitchen was like a science lab every evening. Every night we tried something new, or a little different and enjoyed the results of our experiences.


I am not going to recap my tips for weight loss, or experience here. If you would like to find out more on that check out my personal blog at:
http://kategbruce.blogspot.ca/2012/09/how-i-lost-small-child-6-tips-to-help.html


If you have stumbled upon this, feel free to try and share my recipes. Most of them are taken from other pages and tweaked to my liking.


Good luck and enjoy!

Kate