-1/3 cup, graded parmesan cheese
-1/3 cup, herb and garlic cream cheese
-2 teaspoons, almond meal (use more for more breading)
-8 to 12 slices of prosciutto
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Grease glass pan with coconut oil (or whatever you choose).
3. Soften cream cheese in microwave.
4. Coat chicken with cream cheese.
5. Sprinkle one teaspoon of almond meal over each side of the chicken breasts.
6. Cook for 12 minutes.
7. Remove chicken from oven and sprinkle with the other teaspoon of almond meal.
8. Cook for 12 more minutes.
9. Remove chicken and sprinkle half of the parmesan cheese over chicken breasts and wrap the chicken with prosciutto.
10. Sprinkle the rest of the parmesan cheese inside the prosciutto wrap and on top.
11. Return the chicken to the oven for 5 minutes to crisp the prosciutto.
Nutritional Information (per chicken breast):
I used two slices of prosciutto per chicken breast, but as you can see you could use a third to fully cover the chicken. I calculated the nutrition with ten slices, I only used eight.