Fried Cheese? Sign me up.
This one is really simple. We have only made it once, I think it will be a common appetizer for our meals from now on.
-One 110g block of sheep's milk grilling cheese
-1/2 cup of almond meal/flour
-1/4 cup of butter for frying
-1 tsp. of chili pepper
-1 xl egg
-a dash of salt & pepper
1. Add all of your dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Crack an XL egg and whip it in a small bowl.
3. Dip the block of cheese in the egg.
4. Heat butter on high in pan.
5. Coat your dipped block of cheese in flour and seasoning mixture.
6. Fry until golden brown on both sides.
Nutritional Information per Serving (makes 4 servings):